Globalization and Self-Regulation : The Crucial Role That Corporate Codes of Conduct Play in Global Business Hardback
by S. Sethi
Corporate strategy expert Prakash Sethi takes an in-depth look at global structures and how regulation works from a corporate perspective, providing case studies of several industries and governments who have begun implementing voluntary codes of conducts, including Equator Principles, ICMM, and The Kimberly Process.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 298 pages, XII, 298 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/10/2011
- Category: Business ethics
- ISBN: 9780230611559
- PDF from £34.00
- Paperback / softback from £33.95