American Sociology : From Pre-Disciplinary to Post-Normal Hardback
by S. Turner
Part of the Sociology Transformed series
American Sociology has changed radically since 1945.
This volume traces these changes to the present, with special emphasis on the feminization of sociology and the decline of the science ideal as well as the challenges sociology faces in the new environment for universities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 145 pages, VIII, 145 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/11/2013
- Category: History of ideas
- ISBN: 9781137377166
- Paperback / softback from £43.85
- PDF from £41.65