Incorporating Knowledge Sources into Statistical Speech Recognition Hardback
Part of the Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering series
Incorporating Knowledge Sources into Statistical Speech Recognition addresses the problem of developing efficient automatic speech recognition (ASR) systems, which maintain a balance between utilizing a wide knowledge of speech variability, while keeping the training / recognition effort feasible and improving speech recognition performance.
The book provides an efficient general framework to incorporate additional knowledge sources into state-of-the-art statistical ASR systems.
It can be applied to many existing ASR problems with their respective model-based likelihood functions in flexible ways.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 196 pages, 15 Tables, black and white; 100 Illustrations, black and white; XXIV, 196 p. 100 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 19/03/2009
- Category: Speech recognition
- ISBN: 9780387858296
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £95.35