IB Diploma : History for the IB Diploma: Imperial Russia, Revolutions and the Emergence of the Soviet State 1853-1924 Paperback / softback
by Sally Waller
An exciting series that covers selected topics from the Higher Level options in the IB History syllabus. This coursebook covers Higher Level option 5, Topic 5, Imperial Russia, Revolutions and the Emergence of the Soviet State 1853-1924.
The text is divided into clear sections following the IB syllabus structure and content specifications.
It offers a sound historical account along with detailed explanations and analysis, and an emphasis on historical debate to prepare students for the in-depth, extended essay required in the Paper 3 examination.
It also provides plenty of exam practice including student answers with examiner's comments, simplified mark schemes and practical advice on approaching the Paper 3 examination.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables,
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 20/09/2012
- Category: General & world history
- ISBN: 9781107684898