James Watt transformed steam engine technology by inventing the condensing engine.
He collaborated with Matthew Boulton to form a engineering firm in 1773, which went on to monopolise production of steam engines in England.
This book examines the role they played in the history of invention and development of steam engine.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 448 pages
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2007
- Category: Biography: science, technology & engineering
- ISBN: 9781845883713
- Paperback / softback from £10.49
- Hardback from £23.69
- Paperback from £18.95