Examination of Musculoskeletal Injuries Mixed media product
Examination of Musculoskeletal Injuries, guides practicing and student athletic trainers and rehabilitation professionals through the examination and evaluation of musculoskeletal injuries both on and off the field.
The text presents injury examination strategies in on-site, acute and clinical settings and provides the information on mastering the skills needed by athletic trainers.
Readers will learn to obtain an accurate injury history from the patient, inspect the injury and related areas, test motion control, palpate both bone and soft tissues, and examine function in order to gauge a player's readiness to return.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 704 pages, 225 illustrations, 553 photographs
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 01/12/2015
- Category: Musculoskeletal medicine
- ISBN: 9781450472920