Feminism and International Relations Paperback / softback
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
This book provides a critique of the discipline of international relations from a feminist perspective.
The critique is developed, first theoretically. Then the author examines both feminist theories and theories of international relations with a view to developing an approach to world politics which incorporates an analysis of gender, and gender relations.
The critique is secondly developed through the application of the notion of gender to the activities of two international institutions, the International Parenthood Federation and the International Labour Organisation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 184 pages, XVIII, 184 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/12/1996
- Category: Feminism & feminist theory
- ISBN: 9780333664803
- PDF from £31.44
- Paperback / softback from £34.59