Bone by Bone : A psychological thriller so compelling, you won't be able to put it down Paperback / softback
by Sanjida Kay
Laura loves her daughter more than anything in the world.
But nine-year-old Autumn is being bullied. Laura feels helpless. When Autumn fails to return home from school one day, Laura goes looking for her.
She finds a crowd of older children taunting her little girl.
In the heat of the moment, Laura makes a terrible choice.
A choice that will have devastating consequences for her and her daughter...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages
- Publisher: Atlantic Books
- Publication Date: 24/02/2016
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781782396888
- Paperback / softback from £8.15
- EPUB from £3.19