Cambridge Language Assessment : Assessing Writing Paperback / softback
Writing is one of the central skills a student must master.
Why should they be tested? How should they be tested? What tasks should be used? The answers to these questions are provided by this book, which examines the theory behind the practice of assessing a student's writing abilities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 284 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 27/05/2002
- Category: ELT: teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9780521784467