The Complete Slow Cooker Paperback / softback
by Sara Lewis
Slow cookers are very cheap to run, environmentally friendly and incredibly versatile - everyone should have one!
The Complete Slow Cooker will guide you through a fantastic selection of dishes you can make with a slow cooker, helping you to understand how to get the most out of this essential cooking tool.
Discover how to make soups, stews, pies, puddings, risottos, fondues, preserves, terrines, drinks and a host of desserts and cakes.
There is also advice on adapting your own recipes, adjusting cooking times and making the most out of forgotten cuts of meat and other economical ingredients.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 130 colour photographs
- Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 05/08/2013
- Category: Cooking with specific gadgets
- ISBN: 9780600626749