Postcolonial Writers in the Global Literary Marketplace Paperback / softback
Combining analysis with detailed accounts of authors' careers and the global trade in literature, this book assesses how postcolonial writers respond to their own reception and niche positioning, parading their exotic otherness to metropolitan audiences, within a global marketplace.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 206 pages, X, 206 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/05/2007
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230346437
- Hardback from £54.49