InoEveryday Paleo, Sarah Fragoso gives detailed instructions for acquiring a Paleo lifestyle and improving the health of your family.
An active mother of three, Fragoso shows that eating Paleo is not only feasible for the busiest of families, but also easy, delicious and completely life-changing.
She offers numerous recipes for all meals of the day, and provides tips for getting around common roadblocks, such as eating out.
Finally, to keep your entire family fit and sane in the 21st century, she lays out easy-to-follow workout routines that you can do at home.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 336 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Publication Date: 25/04/2011
- Category: Health & wholefood cookery
- ISBN: 9780982565810
- Paperback / softback from £17.95