Right Track Paperback / softback
With arena exercises designed to fine-tune rider coordination and communication and improve transitions, rhythm, flexion, accuracy, and balance, this indispensable collection of schooling techniques will revitalize flatwork sessions, making them interesting, effective, and fun.
Including clear diagrams, step-by-step instructions, and tips for improvement, these exercises provide a range of patterns that will keep the rider and the horse challenged throughout each training session.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, line drawings throughout
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/04/2007
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9780851319421