Classifying Animals: Reptiles Paperback / softback
by Sarah Wilkes
Part of the Classifying Animals series
The Classifying Animals series welcomes readers to the world of classification, in which about 2 million different organisms have been identified and sorted into groups.
This appealing and attractive book looks at the class of reptiles, and the orders, families and species within it.
Find out about the characteristics that distinguish the reptiles in different groups and compare the differences in their life cycles.
Discover the various ways in which reptiles have adapted to life in different climates and habitats on land and in water.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, colour photographs throughout
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 11/09/2014
- Category: Educational: Biology
- ISBN: 9780750284868