Spalding Aviator's Clothing and Equipment in the 1920s-1930s Paperback / softback
This facsimile reprint covers the variety of flying clothing and equipment manufactured by Spalding during the 1920s and 1930s, including flying suits, leather jackets, helmets, face masks, oxygen helmets, gloves and gauntlets, women's flying suits, jackets and coats, leather coats, waders, boots, goggles, and parachutes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 36 pages, over 130 b/w images
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/11/1997
- Category: Fashion & society
- ISBN: 9780764304033