Critical Perspectives on Technology and Education Hardback
Part of the Digital Education and Learning series
This book offers critical readings of issues in education and technology and demonstrates how researchers can use critical perspectives from sociology, digital media, cultural studies, and other fields to broaden the "ed-tech" research imagination, open up new topics, ask new questions, develop theory, and articulate an agenda for informed action.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 265 pages, XI, 265 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/02/2015
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9781137385444
- Paperback / softback from £64.85
- PDF from £59.50