Building Outdoor Structures Paperback / softback
Part of the Build Like a Pro - Expert Advice from Start to Finish series
"Building Outdoor Structures" offers practical, easy-to-follow instructions on enhancing any home's front and backyard with the natural beauty of wood.
Starting with the simple uses of wood in landscaping, such as raised beds, author Scott McBride shows the average DIYer how to build retaining walls, arbours, pergolas and 7 other projects, including a gazebo.
The book covers everything from choosing materials to building techniques.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 235 colour photos
- Publisher: Taunton Press Inc
- Publication Date: 08/11/2007
- Category: Landscape art & architecture
- ISBN: 9781561589395