History of Science : A Beginner's Guide Paperback / softback
Part of the Beginner's Guides series
Weaving together intellectual history, philosophy, and social studies, Sean Johnston offers a unique appraisal of the history of science and the nature of this evolving discipline.
Science is all-encompassing and new developments are usually mired in controversy; nevertheless, it is a driving force of the modern world.
Based on its past, where might it lead us in the twenty-first century?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Oneworld Publications
- Publication Date: 01/08/2009
- Category: History of science
- ISBN: 9781851686810
- EPUB from £4.19