The "Terminator" Paperback / softback
by Sean French
Part of the BFI Film Classics series
Made on a low budget, "The Terminator" was one of the most influential films of the 1980s.
This text places the film in the context of exploitation films, and argues that it is compelling because it deals with the darker, more visceral pleasures of movie-going.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 72 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/09/1996
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780851705538