Educators often have trouble properly implementing Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) because they simply don't know how the process is supposed to work.
By cutting through the fluff and generalities, this book provides a clear road map that takes school leaders step-by-step through the entire PLC process.
Each chapter addresses a foundational component or protocol necessary for building successful team-based learning communities, using real life examples to help teachers and leaders understand how to integrate this process and avoid common pitfalls that inhibit implementation.
Whether you're just starting the PLC process or you're looking to get more out of your PLCs, this book will lead you to continued student and teacher growth, regardless of current achievement levels, socioeconomic status, or impending curricular changes.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 120 pages, 28 Line drawings, black and white; 28 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/03/2017
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9781138223547
- EPUB from £19.49
- PDF from £19.49
- Paperback / softback from £23.05