Seashore Paperback / softback
Part of the Spotter's Guide series
One of Usborne's most enduring and well-known series has been given an exciting new look.
Each guide has been completely updated and has a striking new cover.
It makes perfect companions for enthusiasts keen to discover the many fascinating aspects of the natural world with full-colour illustrations of around 100-200 different species per title that have been reproduced from the original artwork using the latest technology.
It provides ideal field guides for both children and adults and incredible value for money.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 25/02/2006
- Category: Nature, the natural world (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780746073513
- Paperback / softback from £3.75
- Hardback from £5.09
- Board book from £6.79
- Paperback from £2.99
- Spiral bound from £5.09