Reconciling Enemy States in Europe and Asia Hardback
Part of the International Relations and Development Series series
Heo conceptualizes reconciliation in International Relations theory and fills a gap by building a theoretical framework for interstate reconciliation.
Combining historical and political scientific approaches, she analyses case studies from Europe, the Middle East, and Northeast Asia.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 206 pages, XII, 206 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2012
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230295438
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69