Principles of Computer Graphics : Theory and Practice Using OpenGL and Maya (R) Hardback
Helps readers to develop their own professional quality computer graphics. Hands-on examples developed in OpenGL illustrate key concepts.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 296 pages, 20 Illustrations, color; 225 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 296 p. 245 illus., 20 i
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 06/05/2005
- Category: Graphical & digital media applications
- ISBN: 9780387955049
- PDF from £76.08
- Paperback / softback from £70.79