Slip-Stitch Knits : Simple Colorwork Cowls, Scarves, and Shawls Paperback / softback
by Sheryl Thies
Top-selling author Sheryl Thies teaches how to create fascinating color patterns simply by slipping stitches.
You'll love how this versatile technique makes quick work of colorwork.
It's as easy as knitting stripes--one color at a time. 12 patterns for flattering accessories and impressive gifts at a great value Achieve dramatic results as you knit cowls, scarves, and shawls--including a couple scarf designs suitable for men Learn to slip stitch in just minutes--you'll be showing off the amazing results in no time
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Martingale & Company
- Publication Date: 03/09/2015
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781604685404
- EPUB from £8.71