A Practical Guide to Human Cancer Genetics Hardback
This is a comprehensive and up-to-date guide to the diagnosis, clinical features and management of inherited disorders conferring cancer susceptibility.
It is fully updated with much molecular, screening and management information.
It covers risk analysis and genetic counselling for individuals with a family history of cancer.
It also discusses predictive testing and the organisation of the cancer genetics service.
There is information about the genes causing Mendelian cancer predisposing conditions and their mechanism of action.
It aims to provide such details in a practical format for geneticists and clinicians in all disciplines.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 420 pages, 32 Tables, black and white; 11 Illustrations, color; 7 Illustrations, black and white; XI
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/11/2013
- Category: Medical genetics
- ISBN: 9781447123743
- Paperback from £38.45
- PDF from £101.58
- Paperback / softback from £103.85