Understanding the Building Regulations Paperback / softback
Part of the Understanding Construction series
Do you need a concise, jargon-free and compact guide to the UK building regulations?
Simon Polley boils down the regulations to their basic features, explaining the core principles behind them.
Easy to read and light enough to carry around with you, this is the ideal introduction to a vital part of your remit as a building control officer, architect or surveyor.
Updated with the extensive 2013 changes, and illustrated with cartoons and diagrams.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, 53 Tables, black and white; 60 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/09/2014
- Category: Building construction & materials
- ISBN: 9780415717427