Wood Engraving : How to Do It Paperback / softback
by Simon Brett
Wood Engraving is an easily followed, practical manual on wood engraving for the beginner, written by a master in the field.
The processes of printing and engraving are clearly explained, together with their material requirements.
Up-to-date variations on techniques, and all the tips and methods that the author has found helpful in 30 years as a practitioner are included.
The book is also a beautiful object in its own right and as the author Simon Brett's work is highly collectible.
It is a must have for all those who treasure his work and fine wood engraving in general.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 126 photos and B&W engravings
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 05/04/2018
- Category: Prints & printmaking
- ISBN: 9781912217502