London is an exciting, vibrant and often noisy city but this busy metropolis also has a quiet side.
Siobhan Wall encourages Londoners and visitors to the capital to wander away from the crowds and discover calm amid the hustle and bustle. This is a guide to over 100 quiet places to enjoy a delicious meal or tasty snack, to be tempted by treats in gourmet delicatessens, to relax with a drink or enjoy afternoon tea in peaceful surroundings. With evocative photographs and a short description for each location, including travel, access and contact details, Quiet London: Food and Drink reveals hidden, tranquil places in one of the world's liveliest cities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 120 colour and b&w photographs
- Publisher: Frances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/08/2014
- Category: Restaurant, cafe & pub guides
- ISBN: 9780711235588