A Plea For Eros Paperback / softback
A stunning collection of essays by the author of WHAT I LOVED, in which she addresses many of the themes explored in her novels - identity, sexual attraction, relationships, family, mental illness, the power of the imagination, a sense of belonging and mortality.
In three cases, she focuses on the novels of other writers - Dickens, James and Fitzgerald.
She also refers to her own novels, affording an unusual insight into their creation.
Whatever her topic, her approach is unaffected, intimate and conversational, inviting us both to share her thoughts and reflect on our own views and ideas.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, One b/w
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
- Publication Date: 13/02/2006
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780340839782
- EPUB from £2.99