Slow Cooker : Delicious, convenient and easy ways to get the most from your slow cooker Paperback / softback
Part of the The Australian Women's Weekly: New Essentials series
These recipes are cooked in an electric slow cooker, and include soups, stews, casseroles, curries, pot roasts and even a few desserts.
All the dishes benefit from long, slow cooking and, because of that, most of them use inexpensive ingredients - cheaper cuts of meat, for example, are delicious when cooked at a low temperature for a long time; they emerge succulent and so tender they can be cut with a fork.
Most come with suggestions for accompaniments, but there are also recipes for couscous, roasted potatoes, polenta, pilaf, mash and more, to help you out.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, more than 100 colour photographs
- Publisher: Australian Consolidated Press UK
- Publication Date: 06/04/2015
- Category: Cooking with specific gadgets
- ISBN: 9781909770225