Do-It-Yourself Tailored Slipcovers Paperback / softback
by Sophia Sevo
Here's a fun and inexpensive way to transform your decor -- furniture slipcovers that can be applied and removed to fit the occasion or the season.
A talented seamstress shares her tips and techniques for creating slipcovers for a sofa, the headboard of a bed, and a variety of chair forms including wingback, bergere, club, and contemporary styles.
Be inspired by the detailed color photos and instructions.
See beautiful fabrics by Waverly and Woeller used to enhance furniture design.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 136 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/09/2008
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9780764329722