Puppy Problems : The Dog's-Eye View on Tackling Puppy Problems Paperback / softback
An indispensable guide to the first year (and beyond) of dog ownership, this is also the first book to look at situations from the puppy's, as well as the human's, point of view.
This essential guide covers: eating, sleeping, playing, training, socialising (both with people and with other dogs), problem-solving and building the best-ever relationship with your puppy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 100 full-colour photographs, 15 illustrations
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/04/2019
- Category: Dog obedience & training
- ISBN: 9781781453353