I am a Cat Paperback / softback
Part of the Tuttle classics series
Cat lovers will delight in the thoughts of a cat whose particular joy in life is commenting on the folly of human beings.
Based on a nameless cat's observations of upper-middle-class Japanese society of the Meiji era, the essence of I AM A CAT is its humour and sardonic truths.
Written over the course of 1904-06, this book is full of acerbic wit as it follows the whimsical adventures of a world-weary stray kitten.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 696 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
- Publication Date: 23/04/2002
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780804832656