Milling is the process of cutting away material - usually, but not exclusively, metal - by feeding a piece of work pas a rotating multiple-tooth cutter. The cutting action of the teeth of the millign cutter provides a fast method of machining, and the machines surface may be flat, angular, or curved. The surface may also be milled to any combination of shapes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 148 black & white photographs and 32 diagrams
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/08/2011
- Category: Decorative wood & metalwork
- ISBN: 9781847973023