C++ Data Structures: A Laboratory Course Paperback / softback
C++ Data Structures: A Laboratory Course exemplifies the active learning experience.
With a dynamic learn-by-doing focus, this laboratory manual encourages students to explore data structures by implementing them, a process through which students discover how data structures work and how they can be applied.
Providing a framework that offers feedback and support, this text challenges students to exercise their creativity in both programming and analysis.
Topics covered include: Text ADT, BlogEntry ADT, Stack ADT, Heap ADT, Weighted Graph ADT, and much more!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 173 pages
- Publisher: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Publication Date: 22/02/2008
- Category: Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- ISBN: 9780763755645
- Paperback / softback from £26.65