Inflammatory Bowel Disease : From Bench to Bedside Paperback / softback
Edited by Stephan R. Targan, Fergus Shanahan, Loren C. Karp
Inflammatory Bowel Disease: From Bench to Bedside is a detailed and comprehensive story of the local and systemic pathophysiology of intestinal inflammation including management strategies.
Research advances and current concepts of etiopathogenesis in the context of what is already known of the clinicopathologic features of these disorders is explored.
This volume blends recent advances in the basic and clinical sciences as they relate to inflammatory bowel disease and emphasizes the effectiveness of a team approach of basic scientists and clinician investigators in this field.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 904 pages, 145 Tables, black and white; 9 Illustrations, color; 89 Illustrations, black and white; X
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 17/05/2005
- Category: Gastroenterology
- ISBN: 9780387258072