Royal Institute of Philosophy Supplements : Religious Epistemology Paperback / softback
This volume presents cutting edge research by many of the leading researchers in the field of religious epistemology, a field that has seen major development in recent years.
This book attempts to answer the questions of: how reasonable is belief in God?
Can a good evidential case be made either for the existence of God, or against the existence of God?
Does the existence of enormous suffering, or religious disagreement, provide significant evidence against the existence of God?
How might we best come to know God? What's required for religious belief to qualify as rational?
All of the papers included in this volume aim to be accessible to the interested layperson.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 162 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 01/02/2018
- Category: Philosophy: epistemology & theory of knowledge
- ISBN: 9781108453257