Reflective Practice in English Language Teaching : Research-Based Principles and Practices Paperback / softback
Part of the ESL & Applied Linguistics Professional Series series
Offering a unique, data-led, evidence-based approach to reflective practice in English language teaching, this book brings together theory, research and practice in an accessible way to demonstrate what reflective practice looks like and how it is undertaken in a range of contexts.
Readers learn how to do and to research reflective practice in their own settings.
Through the use of data, dialogue and appropriate tools, the authors show how reflective practice can be used as an ongoing teaching tool that supports professional self-development.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 292 pages, 5 Line drawings, black and white; 1 Tables, black and white; 5 Illustrations, black and w
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/06/2017
- Category: ELT: teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9781138839496
- Hardback from £92.65
- EPUB from £30.60
- PDF from £30.60