The Subject of Psychosis: A Lacanian Perspective Paperback / softback
This book discusses what Jacques Lacan's oeuvre contributes to our understanding of psychosis.
Presenting a close reading of original texts, Stijn Vanheule proposes that Lacan's work on psychosis can best be framed in terms of four broad periods.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 194 pages, VII, 194 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/12/2014
- Category: Psychological theory & schools of thought
- ISBN: 9781137462589
- Hardback from £46.35
- Paperback / softback from £17.45