London Colouring Book Paperback / softback
by Struan Reid
Part of the Colouring Books series
A colouring book for budding artists. It features black and white drawings of many of the main sights to be seen in London, from buildings and people, to statues and transport.
It includes line drawings that allow the readers to colour them in their own style.
Each picture is accompanied by simple but interesting facts about London.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, black & white line drawings, some parts are coloured already
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2012
- Category: Colouring & painting activity books
- ISBN: 9781409532880