Naturetrail : Rocks and Fossils Paperback / softback
by Struan Reid
This is a new edition of the popular title in the "Naturetrail" series, opening young readers' eyes to the world around them.
Clear text, illustrations and photographs explain how rocks, minerals and fossils are actually formed, what they can tell us about the history of the earth and its future, and where you can see and find them.
Fantastic facts boxes and short experiments enhance understanding.
The end section contains a field spotter's guide listing the main rocks, minerals and fossils to be seen, followed by collecting tips and advice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2010
- Category: Nature, the natural world (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781409527695