Leading Practice and Managing Change in the Mathematics Department : A Resource Book for Subject Leaders in Mathematics Paperback / softback
Edited by Sue Johnstone-Wilder, Clare S. Lee
This book deals with important matters around leading a mathematics department as a route to excellence.
The editors and a team of leading UK experts have put theory into practice across a wide range of topics from enthusing and guiding the teaching team, to learning from assessment and from public sources to using IT in the classroom.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 226 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Tarquin Publications
- Publication Date: 31/01/2010
- Category: Teachers' classroom resources & material
- ISBN: 9781907550010