ID Paperback / softback
If you've ever wondered what effect video games have on your children's minds or worried about how much private information the government and big companies know about you, ID is essential reading.
Professor Susan Greenfield argues persuasively that our individuality is under the microscope as never before; now more then ever we urgently need to look at what we want for ourselves as individuals and for our future society. ID is an exploration of what it means to be human in a world of rapid change, a passionately argued wake-up call and an inspiring challenge to embrace creativity and forge our own identities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, 6 integrated black and white
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
- Publication Date: 02/04/2009
- Category: Popular psychology
- ISBN: 9780340936016
- EPUB from £3.99