Fundamentals of Lighting Paperback / softback
Fundamentals of Lighting, 2nd Edition, is written for college students who are studying lighting in their quests to become interior designers.
Taking an integrative approach, the text not only includes lighting system basics, but also demonstrates how lighting relates to the design process, human factors, sustainability, global issues, regulations, business practices, and the LEED building certification program.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, Full Colour
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Publication Date: 22/08/2011
- Category: Professional interior design
- ISBN: 9781609010867
- Paperback from £46.59