Common Mistakes at First Certificate and How to Avoid Them Paperback
Part of the Common Mistakes series
This useful little book highlights typical mistakes that learners make at First Certificate level and shows how to avoid them.
Based on the analysis of thousands of actual exam scripts in the Cambridge Learner Corpus, each unit focuses on a key problem area.
Clear explanations and varied FCE-style exercises help learners to use the language accurately.
Regular tests offer learners a further opportunity to check and consolidate what they have learnt.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 64 pages, 50 line figures
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 01/04/2004
- Category: ELT: learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9780521520621
- Mixed media product from £27.65