The second edition of Infertility Management Made Easy has been fully revised to provide trainees with the most recent advances in the field of infertility. Beginning with an introduction to infertility, and investigation and diagnosis techniques, the following sections cover different causes of the condition including polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis and fibroids, as well as male fertility problems.
The final chapters examine various assisted reproduction techniques. This concise guide includes two interactive CD ROMs and 100 full colour clinical photographs, flow charts and tables. Key pointsFully revised new edition providing recent advances in infertility managementCovers diagnosis and treatment of many causes of infertilityIncludes two interactive CD ROMsPrevious edition published in 2007
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 396 pages, 78 Halftones, color; 22 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Publication Date: 30/01/2013
- Category: Infertility & fertilization
- ISBN: 9789350905319