Gentlemen Bankers : The World of J. P. Morgan Paperback / softback
by Susie J. Pak
Gentlemen Bankers focuses on the social and economic circles of one of America s most renowned and influential financiers, J.
P. Morgan, to tell a closely focused story of how economic and political interests intersected with personal rivalries and friendships among the Wall Street aristocracy during the first half of the twentieth century.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 368 pages, 18 halftones, 6 maps, 11 tables
- Publisher: Harvard University Press
- Publication Date: 03/10/2014
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780674416901
- Hardback from £37.35