Draw Manga : Step-By-Steps, Character Construction, and Projects from the Masters Paperback / softback
This step-by-step manga art course for beginners makes it simple to learn the creative techniques behind the most popular Japanese comic style.
One hundred and forty colour illustrations, plus easy-to-follow directions, are divided into three sections: basic tutorials; how to turn raw ideas into finished comics; and projects from the masters, with exhaustive detail on producing professional-grade artwork. Draw Manga covers not only traditional media such as coloured markers, pencils and watercolours, but also computer-generated manga. And there's advice on special techniques for drawing the distinctive eyes and hairstyles that are the genre's hallmark, as well as on character creation, developing a first sketch, using colour and motion, sequencing, pacing and more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Halftones, color; 259 Illustrations, color; 67 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: IMM Lifestyle Books
- Publication Date: 14/08/2018
- Category: Graphic novel & Manga artwork
- ISBN: 9781504801010