Salt & Pepper Shakers : Made in the USA Paperback / softback
This is the third book by the authors on American-made ceramic salt and pepper shaker sets made in the mid-20th century.
Here are hundreds of sets, made in California and elsewhere, by important manufacturers.
Sets by Arcadia, California Originals, William H. Hirsch Manufacturing Co., Metlox Potteries, Treasure Craft, Pottery Craft, Twin Winton, F & F Mold and Die Works, McCoy Pottery, Rossware, Trevewood, and Rick Wisecarver are featured.
Some of these companies produced sets with a "wood finish," so the opportunity to compare similarities and differences is at hand.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 554 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/05/2004
- Category: Antiques & collectables
- ISBN: 9780764320774