A Time for Choosing : Free Enterprise in Twenty-First Century Britain Paperback / softback
In the twenty-first century, Britain faces new challenges from disruptive technology, an ever more competitive world and an ageing population.
Structured around a radical manifesto for free enterprise, A Time for Choosing offers a significant contribution to the public debate about the future direction of Britain's government.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 175 pages, X, 175 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/05/2015
- Category: Politics & government
- ISBN: 9781137482563
- PDF from £21.25